- Study of Anatomy and Physiology.
- Doshas, Pranas, Vayus, Nadis, Chakras, Gunas, Koshas and Their Relationship with the Mind and Body.
- Ayurveda: An Introduction to its History and Philosophy.
- Detailed Study of Tridhosa and its Qualities.
- Various Natural Therapies.
- Ayurvedic methods of studying Dhosa Imbalance.
- Yoga Therapy for Various Common Physiological Conditions (neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, hips, hamstrings, knee and ankles)
- Yoga Therapy for Various Common Psychological disorders. (such as stress, anxiety, insomnia)
- Yoga Therapy Teaching preparation, sequencing methods for various conditions
- Application of Yoga as rehabilitative therapy.