10 Reasons to Joined Our Advanced Hatha Yoga Teacher Training Course
1) It is the only Yoga Teacher Training Course in town that is accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, India & Yoga Alliance, USA.
2) It is taught by the most qualified, experienced, and professional Indian Yoga Master.
3) It is a great opportunity to learn about the history and origin of hatha yoga system and its practices.
4) It is also a great venue to improve your knowledge and polish your skills in hatha yoga, in order to establish a strong foundation for a life-long yoga practice.
5) You get to learn the warm-up, steps, proper alignment, anatomy, variations, usage of props, wall support, partner assistance for each and every posture from the syllabus.
6) Learn how to approach one posture from various different ways and modify the posture according to one's flexibility level.
7) Learn how to prevent injuries in your hatha yoga practice and how to address small injuries through yoga practice.
8) Learn various Pranayamas (Breathing Techniques), Mudras (Gestures) and Bandhas (Locks) that aids your hatha yoga practice.
9) Further, you learn the techniques in introducing beginners to yoga, and how to tailor make class routines to the individual's flexibility level.
10) Your training doesn't stop at the end of the program. Once your 300 hours is over, you can start developing your teaching skills at our AYC Community. www.yogacommunity.org
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within three working days of their application.
3. Students may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
4. Once your application is approved, you may pay the course fee to confirm your enrollment and secure your slot in the course.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested materials. Students may also begin using their 30 hours of group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please click here.