10Reasons why you should join this Pranayama and Meditation Teacher Training Courses
Learn the fascinating history and philosophy of various traditions in India and its influence in the yogic practices.
Learn how to grow in your own practice and to journey into meditation with a deeper connection with your body and mind.
Learn the techniques of breathing techniques and how it helps emotional balance.
Learn how to prepare and open the body with various asanas to enable proper breathing and meditation practice.
Learn how to use various tools such as visualisation patterns, singing bowl, sound, chanting in our meditation practice.
Learn how to teach meditation step by step.
Learn how to lead a meditation class and to develop programs for various groups from children to the elderly.
Learn how various breathing and meditation techniques can be applied and integrated into regular yoga classes or to tailor make a sequence to teach a meditation private session.
Join our AYC program to apply the learning of this teacher training in an actual class environment and to witness the benefits of yoga for yourself.
After successfully completing this course, you can further improve your knowledge in yoga and yoga therapy by joining other accredited yoga teacher training programs with Anahata Yoga.
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form and by accepting the course terms and conditions.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within two working days of their application.
3. Students can choose to confirm their admission by making secure online payment or may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
4. Your admission is only confirmed when the course fee is fully paid. If for any unavoidable circumstances if you would like to change to the next available course dates you can do so within 7 days from the course fee payment.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested reading materials. Students may also begin using their group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please click here.