Highlights of this Teacher Training Program
10 Reasons to Join Our Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course
- It is the only Kids Yoga Teacher Training Course in town that is accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, India & Yoga Alliance, USA. (RCYT and RCYS)
- It is taught by only the most qualified, experienced, and professional team of Indian Yoga Masters.
- It is a great opportunity to learn how to teach yoga and mindfulness to kids of various age group.
- It is also a great venue to improve your knowledge and polish your skills in kids’ yoga, in order to establish a strong foundation in kids’ yoga teaching.
- It is a great opportunity to get a hands-on experience in teaching yoga for kids at our kids’ yoga classes.
- You also learn how yoga improves children’s’ health, develops their immune system, and prevents a number of diseases.
- You also learn how to sequence various yoga poses and breathing techniques to kids to improve their sporting skills such as swimming, tennis, football etc.
- More interestingly, you learn about the kids’ anatomy and physiology - and how yoga aids their healthy growth.
- You will also study about how to teach yoga to kids with special needs.
- Your training doesn't stop at the end of the program. Once you receive your certificate you can register as a teaching volunteer and start developing your teaching skills at AYC Community yogacommunity.org
- Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form and by accepting the course terms and conditions.
- Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within two working days of their application.
- Students can choose to confirm their admission by making secure online payment or may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
- Your admission is only confirmed when the course fee is fully paid. If for any unavoidable circumstances if you would like to change to the next available course dates you can do so within 7 days from the course fee payment.
- We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested reading materials. Students may also begin using their group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please click here.