Suitable for all levels of yoga practitioners
Join the special lunchtime “Pranayama and Meditation classes” and evening “Destress and Meditation” both 30 minutes tailor made specifically for corporate teams and those working from home to destress, improve their mental focus and to stay positive.
Please whatsapp +852 9299 0752 to book a free ONLINE trial class
Highlights of our Online Yoga Classes
- All the teachers and masters have over ten years of experience in yoga practice and teaching.
- Our classes are conducted live by an experienced teacher and are not pre-recorded.
- Our classes are interactive and students are given an opportunity to ask questions by typing them in the chat window. These questions are promptly attended to by our teachers.
- We have a variety of classes which are suitable for yoga practitioners of all levels.
- Regular day-to-day online classes will be provided aimed to motivate you to become consistent in your yoga practices at the comfort of your home or office and to stay healthy.
- Over 100 classes per week suitable for all levels of practitioners.
To get started with your online yoga class, you can email or WhatsApp us on +852 9299 0752
Anahata Yoga’s online classes are hosted by International Yoga Academy, Hong Kong. To view the online class schedule please visit this page International Yoga Academy’s website
Buy the online yoga class packages
Click here to sign-up for an online yoga package if you do not have one already or if you wish to buy additional class coupons to attend the online classes.
Step by Step guide how to book the online class
Click here to read the step by step guide How to use Glofox online booking system which explains how to book and attend an online Yoga Classes. Please note the Glofox system is only used to book Online Classes and not classes conducted at the Studio.
Four types of online classes are offered
One hour online yoga class
The online classes can be booked directly on glofox. Once a package is purchased, an account will be set up for you to book directly. Once booked, the link will be sent to you directly.
Exclusive two hours Andiappan Yoga Class (themed)
An exclusive class to International Yoga Academy and Anahata Yoga. This is suitable for students who wish to progress in their yoga journey to the next level. These classes provide a detailed learning opportunity to give students a thorough learning experience of each theme such as back bending, front bending, shoulder and upper back, hips and hamstrings, twisting, inversion, core strength and the wall series. These themed classes are only suitable for regular and experienced yoga practitioners as well as yoga teachers.
Online private yoga and meditation class (1 on 1 Session)
This private class is suitable for both beginners and advanced practitioners. This is a class where you can interact with our highly qualified and experienced teachers who will tailor make the practice to meet your specific goals.
Online Corporate yoga and meditation class
Suitable for companies who would like to provide an online class yoga and meditation class to its team to destress, energize and improve their overall health both physically and psychologically. The class will offer an opportunity to interact with the highly qualified and experienced teachers who can tailor the yoga class to meet the objectives. This class is suitable for beginners.
For enquiries, please email email@example.com or WhatsApp +852 5614 8323
Online Teacher Training Courses
A range of different Teacher Training courses are offered online via live stream. This will enable each participant an opportunity to interact with the faculties and to ask questions and seek clarifications. Please refer to the link below for the courses offered and details.
Please read the explanation below on how to book and attend the online yoga classes
- First please purchase an online yoga package here
- Once purchased, your Glofox account will be set up and activated and you can book classes directly.
- Upon a confirmed booking, Glofox will send you a link directly for the particular online class to your email.
- When you click the zoom online platform link, please enter your name on zoom to ensure the teacher know who they are interacting with when a question is asked
- Always log into the Zoom online platform at least 5 minutes before the scheduled class.
- Please don’t share the online class link with anyone else.
- By purchasing the online package, booking the class and attending the online classes, you have agreed to the set out terms and conditions, waiver and disclaimer policies.
If you encounter any technical issues during the online session, please send us a message on WhatsApp at +852 9299 0752 and kindly wait for a response.
What platform do we use to conduct these online classes?
We use the Zoom software for all the online sessions. You can download ZOOM here if you don’t have the app installed already.
Please make sure the name, email, and phone number you register with zoom are the same as the one provided during the registration of your package.
What is the time zone listed on the schedule page?
Please note that the schedule for all the classes is in GMT + 8 (Hong Kong Time).
How to attend this online class? What device do you need to attend the online classes?
You are required to have a device (Tablet PC / Notebook) with a good quality front-facing camera and a good quality speaker that you can place in front of you during the class.
Late and the early cancellation policy
The absent and late cancellation policy of the online classes are at least three hours before the scheduled classes or your package will be deducted accordingly for the missed class.
Online practice waiver and disclaimer
By purchasing the package, or signing up for the class, or attending the online classes, you agree to the terms and conditions, the waiver, and disclaimer policies.
No Sharing Account Information
You must not share your zoom online platform username and password with others.
Upon attendance without your camera on, we reserves the right to refuse your participation immediately without a refund.
If you have any questions, please kindly send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or text us on WhatsApp +852 9299 0752