The Kriya Workshop ~ For Detox & Vitality with Master Dhiraj
Kriyas are a set of yogic cleansing practices that combine specific techniques that helps purify our physical, energetic & emotional bodies.
This Cleansing practice workshop will focus on
- Cleansing the respiratory system of phlegm, mucous and congestion
- Detoxifying the digestive system and liver
- Toning up the autonomic nervous system and stimulates the nerves and related functions of eyes, ears, nose, and throat.
- Clarifying the subtle channels of the energy body
- Ultimately installing radiance, buoyancy, alacrity, and freedom in the clean space
Don’t miss the rare learning opportunity and learn how to easily make these a regular part of the daily/weekly routine and enjoy its benefits.
- 4th October Friday 7.30 – 9.30 pm – Theory and Preparation
- 5th October Saturday 7 – 8.30 am – Practicals
- Regular Price: HKD 1288 –
- Early Bird Price: HKD 1088 – 31st August 2019
- Non – member Fee – Additional HKD 100$
For Current Anahata Members please click here to purchase
Terms and Conditions
- Fees, once paid, cannot be refunded or transferred.
- The company reserves the right to change the dates of the training without prior notice.
Disclaimer / Waiver of Liability
By registering for this Anahata Yoga workshop, you voluntarily declare the following: I, a participant of this Course, am aware that participating in the Course requires certain levels of fitness and general physical health. I acknowledge and voluntarily assume my responsibility to assess my level of fitness and general health (including consulting my physician or doctor) and the risks of serious injury that are associated with physical activity of any kind including any variety of yoga, meditation and breath work practice and participation in yoga related activities or activities related to this Course. I confirm that I shall retain all control and direction over my activities at all times.
I voluntarily assume full liability and accept the risk of harm, including physical injury and discomfort as a result of my participation in the various activities in this Course. I, or anyone who could claim in my name or on my behalf, do hereby voluntarily waive, release and forever discharge Anahata Yoga Limited and its officers, employees, representatives and agents from any and all liabilities for injuries or damages resulting from my participation in the activities during the course of this training and hold them harmless from all claims which may be brought against them for any such injuries or claims as aforesaid and all costs and expenses incidental thereto.
I grant my permission to Anahata Yoga and Asana – International Yoga Journal to use any photos or videos of me taken during the training in the establishment of Anahata Yoga for marketing or publicity purposes in print and web without receiving payment for those images.