1. It is the only Yoga Teacher Training Course in town that is accredited by Asana Andiappan College of Yoga and Research Centre, India & Yoga Alliance, USA.
2. It is taught by only the most qualified, experienced, and professional team of Indian Yoga Masters.
3. It is a great opportunity to learn about the fascinating origin and history of yoga, as well as its philosophy.
4. It is also a great venue to improve your knowledge and polish your skills in yoga, in order to establish a strong foundation for a life-long yoga practice.
5. You get to learn the steps in achieving basic postures and how to teach them to others. You also learn about the benefits of each posture.
6. You get to learn the basics and benefits of Pranayama (breathing techniques).
7. You also learn how yoga improves your health, develops your immune system, and prevents a number of diseases.
8. Further, you learn the techniques in introducing beginners to yoga, and how to tailormake routines to the individual’s flexibility level.
9. More interestingly, you learn about the human body’s anatomy and physiology - and how yoga improves their functions.
10. Your training doesn’t stop at the end of the program. Once your 200 hours is over, you can start developing your teaching skills at our YAC Community.
1. Students interested in enrolling in the Teacher Training Certificate Course may do so by filling up the Online Application Form.
2. Applications will then be assessed by our Programme Directors. Successful applicants will be informed of their admission within three working days of their application.
3. Students may call or visit our studio and speak to one of our membership consultants or faculty members for any questions or concerns that they may have about the course.
4. Once your application is approved, you may pay the course fee to confirm your enrollment and secure your slot in the course.
5. We strongly advise students to prepare for the course by reading the suggested materials. Students may also begin using their 30 hours of group class sessions as part of their physical, mental, and spiritual warm-up and preparation.
It is an honour for us to train potential leaders in yoga and a great source of pride to watch them grow. Hear what our past and present students have to say about the programme. please click here.